Vans Skate Old Skool X Nick Michel in Brown White
Nick Michel is quietly making an impact on the next generation of skateboarders through his timeless style and modern take on classic skateboarding. This season, Vans is proud to introduce Nick Michel’s first Vans Skateboarding footwear and apparel collection: A simple yet refined head-to-toe collection inspired by his bold creativity, clean style, and humble personality.
Elevating the iconic Old Skool, the Skate Old Skool incorporates traditional earth tones and archived sketches by Nick’s close friend, Sam Acosta, while bright pops of hand drawn checkerboard are showcased on the insole of the shoe to add just the right amount of flair. With classic style, unique graphics, and the performance benefits skateboarders demand, Nick’s collection was built to skate, but made to look good.
- VANS X NICK MICHEL COLLECTION - Elevating the iconic Old Skool™ style with bold creativity, unique graphics, and leather uppers, Nick Michel’s Skate Old Skool skates great, and looks great too.
- INCREASED DURABILITY - DURACAP™ reinforced materials, deeper knurl texture on the toe bumpers, and higher sidewall heights provide a more heritage look with increased durability and protection.
- FULLY REDESIGNED UPPERS - Reconstructed with a molded heel counter and internal tongue straps for a locked-in fit and more board control.
- LEGENDARY GRIP - Our proprietary SickStick™ gum rubber compound is our stickiest rubber yet.
- POPCUSH CUSHIONING - Our best cushioning and impact protection. PopCush™ energy return footbeds protect your feet while helping to lessen leg fatigue for longer skate sessions.